ECO GYPSUM 64 is a gypsum waste recycling plant.
It is an innovative technological process that by combining a mechanical crushing action with a subsequent double dry compression, separates the gypsum and paper from the plasterboard coming from demolitions, renovations and processing scraps, fully recovering both materials.
The recovered gypsum powder i s of high quality, 97,6% pure, practically free of paper and reusable in new production cycles.
The gypsum by-product can be reused:
• To produce new plasterboard panels;
• In stabilizing road surfaces, replacing hydrated lime;
• As a retardant in the production of cements;
• In agriculture to amend, condition and fertilize the land;
• As an absorbent filler for oils and fats.
ECO GYPSUM 64 is designed to minimize impacts from an environmental and workplace safety point of view.
The whole process is completely isolated from the surrounding environment, equipped with a dust extraction and filtering system and accesses with block and safety alarms.
• FREE PRICE QUOTATION
• COMPLETE ASSISTANCE
• INSTALLATION “TURNKEY”
• PRODUCT CERTIFICATION
• PROGRAMMED MAINTENANCE